PDA

Voir la version complète : sla water

horus
26/05/2003, 11h07
je suis allé faire un petit tour sur cette page web :

http://www.jeremyw.com/C4D_Stuff/prox_distort_water.html

j'ai essayé de refaire cette animation , je n'arrive pas à à creer la texture correspondante !!

est ce que quelkun sait le faire ?

Aurety
26/05/2003, 11h19
Trouvé sur CGTalk by Kirk :

First you need to create a sphere with an emitter as a child. The emitter should lay horizontally on the same level as the plane you use for the water surface. Particle speed is zero. Emitter settings I used are: Birth rate= 300, lifetime= 29 with a 5% variation.

Than you need two materials, the first should be your average water material and the second a copy of that, but with a proximal in the alpha (proximal target= emitter). My Proximal settings: start distance= 0%, end distance= 35% and intensity= 50%.

Put the bhodinut distorter in the bump channel with a 2d noise in the 'texture' box (I used FBM scaled up to 450%) and a proximal (target= emitter) in the 'distorter' box. My Proximal settings are: start distance= 0% and end distance= 9%, intensity= 100%. To clearly distinquish the trail you might want to change the color to red, as in Jeremy's example.

Now you just need to aply the 'normal' water material to the plane (water surface) with the other water material (with the proximal's) on top of it. And animate the sphere through the water surface.

horus
26/05/2003, 12h16
merci bcp je vais essayer ca !!! :)

horus
26/05/2003, 16h41
ben je n'arrive pas à obtenir la meme choque l'anim !!!! je t'envoie le fichier par mail

horus
29/05/2003, 21h26
j'ai pas de reponse !!! sos sos sos snif snif :(

Aurety
29/05/2003, 22h40
J'ai un crash automatique dès que j'active l'emetteur pour refaire la scène... J'ai pas réussi à trouver ce qui pouvait clocher. :oops:

horus
30/05/2003, 12h18
que puis-je faire c'est urgent !!!!!

madcat
30/05/2003, 14h35
sr-interface avait fait des bons trucs avec Advanced Render...