PDA

Voir la version complète : (anglais) Looking for modellers & animators for European CGI TV pilot in C4D

3drevolutionprod
14/08/2005, 21h21
Hope you don't mond me posting in English. The relevant job is in English anyway.
Have got to post this here, but would of course prefer to post it in the 'emploi' section - if and when allowed! :D
-------

Hello modellers / animators,

We're currently in prodction of a pilot project in London, Amsterdam and Venice, so on a European level.
The pilot is 3 minutes of CGI animation for a television series which will run 52x11 minutes. The target audience is 7-12, boys and some girls and the content is action-adventure, following a group of school kids in the future in space.

What I am looking for is people who would like to help us out modelling in November (2005) and / or animating in December (2005) and January (2006). The package of choice is Cinema 4D so for modelling that means it can happen in any package or standalone software (for example Silo, Modo, Maya or whatever), but for animation it means working in Cinema 4D - which is very easy to learn and use - as you all know.
Work would be from home, contact through the internet, and we can provide the software for both Mac & PC.

The work would be on spec, so anybody helping us out now will be guaranteed work on the series when the full series production starts. For anyone not interested in such an opportunity, as small fee can be paid.

If you're interested and for any additional information, feel free to contact me at:
info@the3drevolution.com

Please provide a link to your work (gallery, showreel) in your message.

Thanks,

Alexander Lentjes
Producer
3-D Revolution Productions
www.the3drevolution.com

jc
14/08/2005, 22h11
J'ai copié le message dans les annonces: http://www.frenchcinema4d.com/forum/index.php?topic=13268.0
:wink:

3drevolutionprod
15/08/2005, 17h34
Merci bien! :D

Fluffy
15/08/2005, 20h24
Hi Alexander, I think I might be interested to help you out and give it a chance. Do you have problems working with a guy who lives in the US? I'm used to work with european clients, so no problem of communication here for me.

3drevolutionprod
15/08/2005, 21h25
Hi Fluffy,

Would it be possible for you to send me samples of your work and/or a link to your work online?
I do prefer Europeans because of European funding but I can't say no to talent - wherever it's from!

Thanks,

Alexander Lentjes

Daubermman
15/08/2005, 21h27
What a shame, i'm european but too young and no talent ! :cry2:

Fluffy
15/08/2005, 21h38
Hi Fluffy,

Would it be possible for you to send me samples of your work and/or a link to your work online?
I do prefer Europeans because of European funding but I can't say no to talent - wherever it's from!

Thanks,

Alexander Lentjes

You can find some of my work in my gallery here : http://www.frenchcinema4d.com/hub.php?doc=galerie&member=fluffy
And some more on my website (not updated since a long time) : http://www.pixiemedia.com
I am actually european (I'm french), so no problem for funding and such, I just live in the US.
I have a good knowledge of character animation in general, and I'm not a beginner :)
I have to see if the project appeals me, of course, so I wanted to get these basic questions out of the way before going further (since it will require some time spent with no pay if the project isn't sold).

3drevolutionprod
17/08/2005, 00h56
:poucehaut: Good stuff! I have replied to your questions by e-mail. Did you receive it?

Thanks,

Alexander Lentjes

3drevolutionprod
17/08/2005, 13h30
Hey you guys,

Thank you for the response so far. I'm seeing good stuff!
The thing is - I can't post in the regular forum yet and I can't reply to personal messages. I'm not sure whether people are receiving my e-mails (Kiteman, Fluffy?) so if somebody could bump me up to full-fletched forum member, I'd be able to fully respond to your questions.
It would also be great to be able to post progress about the project here since it's a fully Cinema 4D project, which should interst you. Plus I'll be able to ask obscure questions, if need be.

Thanks,

Alexander Lentjes

Fluffy
17/08/2005, 17h50
Here, it's done so you can post elsewhere.
I received your email, it was in my spam box (you forgot to attach the files;) ), I'll answer you shortly, thanks.